For more than 25 years, I have worked as an executive manager at various industrial and manufacturing companies, last 16 years in ABB.
Although I am an electrical engineer by education, then professionally I have been focusing on development of business organizations, processes and people.
I highly value learning and continuous self-improvement.
This has brought me into this new phase in my life – sharing my knowledge and practical experience.
This is the approach I have been using in recent years within my team, where I strongly contributed to the people’s individual development and applied coaching leadership style.
I am a certified coach by Academy of Executive Coaching from 2017.
Since then, I have been coaching many middle and top managers in various companies.
Having long-term experience in industrial and manufacturing area, I believe that for these areas business leaders I can offer suitable solutions, based precisely on their specifics.
My main values
- Honesty and integrity in every aspect
- mutual trust and cooperation
- continuous development and learning
- accountability and completion of activities
My mission as a coach and manager
- Through my engagement support the facilitation and maximal implementation of people’s developmental and operational potential.